Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Day One.

Well, despite my absolute hatred for the act, I worked out yesterday.

I have myself a little copy of "The Biggest Loser: Cardio Max." While I have never watched the show, I knew that it would be a good workout for me, as I despise cardio and like to get it done as quickly as possible.

The workout is tough. It involves a lot of lunges, which hurt my knees. But I also sweat like a pig, so I know it's worth it.

So I turned on my dvd player, added the 5 minute warm up, 20 minute level one, and 5 minute cool down.

Then I proceeded to cuss out the tv for the 20 minutes of level one. My husband, bless his heart, cheered me on from the couch whenever I would reach maximum anger. And I got through it.

I may have followed the "easiest" example for many of the moves, but I did them. And I got sweaty.

Will I do it again today? We can only hope so.

1 comment: